Brooklyn Bridge Painting By Numbers
This paint by numbers shows a beautiful New York bridge in the early evening. We can see the twin towers in the background.
The paint-by-number kit is ready to use and contains all the necessary materials to create your work:
- 1 Numbered linen canvas (size: From 16 "x20"/40x50cm to 35 "x47"/90x120cm)
- 3 brushes of different sizes
- Numbered jars of acrylic paint
- A miniature photo of the artwork to guide you during the activity
- A wooden frame (optional)
- 2 screws + 2 wall hooks (depending on the frame chosen)
Check out our blog post: The Complete Beginner's Guide to Paint By Numbers and learn to paint like an artist.
If you are not interested in this product, you can visit our paint by numbers new york collection representing this great American city. If you want to see another painting representing a big city and their monuments, visit our collection of paint by numbers city.
Moreover, take advantage of our free shipping now.